Sunday, September 19, 2010

Welcome

Well, here I am.  I have now stooped down to the level of blogging.  I suppose it was inevitable.  After all, I have so many random thoughts every day and I am JUST egotistical enough to assume that people will care enough to read them.  (Which is optimistic at best, considering that my friends don't even have the patience to listen to me ramble most days.)

So, on to the title of this blog.  The Hummus Offensive.  If you recognize this title, then that's great.  You are my target audience.  This is a quote from the television show Buffy the Vampire Slayer, my favorite show of all time, and created by Joss Whedon, my hero.  I expect that many of the things I post on this site will have something to do with Joss or one of his many works.  (Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Dollhouse, Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog, etc.)

However, this will not solely be a Whedon-based blog.  There are already plenty of those out there.  And my brain is too scattered to stay on one subject for long.  I have many other passions and I am a fan of many other things.  This blog will likely stray into the exciting world of comic books, LOST, music, and geekdom at large.  Also there will likely be many posts that don't seem to be related to anything much at all.  So buckle your seatbelts, kids.  This is going to be a wild ride (maybe).

3 comments:

  1. My God Harry! How can you think that Buffy was his best work! Fire Fly is much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Firefly is very badass. However, no piece of fiction has ever connected with me in such an extreme and profound way as Buffy has, and it therefore gets the top spot in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've had a lot of satisfied customers in 2012; we plan to close out the new year by offering some really cool stuff! moving rorschach mask.

    ReplyDelete