Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Doodle-A-Day 47-50

Sorry I haven't doodled for a few days.  Here are four drawings to take care of that deficiency.  For some reason, I have had Harry Potter on the mind, so these are all inspired by that series.

This first one is a drawing of the Marauders.  From left to right: James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, and Peter Pettigrew.  The hardest part of this one was getting unique and distinct faces for each of them.  I think I only mildly succeeded.  In particular, I dislike Sirius's face.  Which is funny, because his pose is easily my favorite, with the tie on his head.  His feet are kind of weird as well.



Next up is a drawing of an older Lupin.  I tried to make him look really tired.  He looks pretty worse for wear here; it's probably the day after a full moon.  Poor guy.


This is a doodle of Dumbledore, giving his trademark knowing look.


And, finally, a sharpie drawing of Voldemort.


These were all really fun to do, but I should probably stay away from Potter for a while.  Expect something very different tomorrow.  (No idea what that will be.)


No comments:

Post a Comment