Thursday, August 25, 2011

Doodle-A-Day 103-108

Wow.  Once again, I have gone the maximum amount of days without doodling.  I apologize.  I actually have very little excuse except for the fact that I have been trying to make the best of the last few days of my summer.

Also I've been binge reading over at Mark Reads.  These things happen I suppose.  Anyway, here are 6 shiny new doodles.

These first 3 are just doodles I did while I was out and about the other day.



I've recently rediscovered my childhood love for the His Dark Materials series, which inspired this drawing of one of my favorite characters, the Texan Aeronaut Lee Scoresby and his daemon Hestor.  I'm particularly proud of this one because it captures really well the image I have of Lee in my head.


And finally, here are my first two attempts at doodling with watercolor pencil.


No comments:

Post a Comment