Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Doodle-A-Day 171-177

Well, it finally happened.  I missed my deadline.  By a day.  It has been seven days - a full week - since I updated with new doodles of the day.  Which is extremely unfortunate.  I was doing so well.  170 days without going over the deadline.  I could make excuses, and they would be good ones.  My mind has been very elsewhere this past week.

But, hey, I'm an artist.  Frankly, it's incredible this is the first time I've missed the deadline.

I am going to try my hardest not to go more than 5 days again.  (5 days = 6 doodles, because I also do a doodle for the day I update, in case that wasn't clear.)

Hopefully I will have time to do a really awesome doodle this weekend or something to make up for this.

Anyway, on to the doodles, of which there are seven.

First is my take on the oft-forgotten Spider-Man villain, the Hobgoblin.


Two anatomically ridiculous people.


A flying bottle of some kind.


A computer mouse with wheels.


My wilted pumpkin that I carved last week.  He was so cute when I carved him.  (Seriously, damn cute)  But now he's dilapidated, but somehow still manages to be cute in a sad way.  There's probably some sort of pretentious artistic meaning behind this drawing.  Something about fall and the inevitability of death or some such.  Whatever you like really.


The USS Enterprise.


And... a pigeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment