Thursday, November 24, 2011

Doodle-A-Day 194-199

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  Playing a little catchup today, with 6 doodles.

First, to finish off Raptor Week is a group drawing of all the raptors I drew for Raptor Week with relative sizes.  The largest is Utahraptor, with Saurornitholestes behind him to the left and Deinonychus behind and to the right.  In front of Deinonychus are Velociraptor on the right and Dromaeosaurus on the left.  In the air are Rohanavis (left) and Microraptor (right.)


Next is a drawing of my friend Alex.


And my friend Kris as The Joker.  I got a little way into this drawing before I realized that I had drawn his mouth a little too wide and scary.  Instead of fixing it, I decided to go with it and make him into The Joker.


Some sort of man-shark thing.


A cartoony Angel.


And a wolf.

No comments:

Post a Comment