Saturday, December 24, 2011

Doodle-A-Day 222-229

Whew! 8 Doodles!  Here we go!

The first four doodles are part of a series I decided to do of the dinosaur Acrocanthosaurus.





I've recently started watching Doctor Who and am totally obsessed with it.  This explains the following the next three doodles, which incidently, are also the first doodles I've done with my brand new Brush Pen!  I've never used one before, but I think I'm starting to get the hang of it.  So much fun!

First is a Cyberman.


Followed by a Dalek.


And the TARDIS!


And finally, because I couldn't think of what my last drawing should be, I just let the drawing happen.  It turned out to be a surly elf!


Happy holidays everyone!  I am going to try really hard to actually have it be a doodle a day for a while.  You know... like I originally planned?  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment