Monday, January 23, 2012

Doodle-A-Day 251-257

Wow, I can't believe I went a whole week!  I don't even really have an excuse.  I just... kind of forgot?  Which is weird as I've been doing this for 257 days now... hmm.  Oh well.  Here's 7 doodles.  I actually think these are better quality than my usual make up doodles.

I was kind of dissatisfied with the drawing of my friend Colt that I did for his birthday so I asked him to send me a new picture to draw.  He gave me three pictures and in a fit of indecision, I decided to draw all three.




This next one is an Herrerasaurus.  Despite the fact that it's pretty simple and quick, I think it's one of the better dinosaur drawings I've ever done.


Some sketchy guy running.


Some cartoon bear beings startled awake.


And some sort of monster reading.  I like this one a lot for some reason.  I like that he's wearing a suit but no pants.


No comments:

Post a Comment