Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Doodle-A-Day 282-287

Making good on my promise from yesterday: six doodles!

I was in a very cartoony mood today.  And also apparently a very otherworldly one, because 4 of these six doodles are aliens.

First is some alien that I made up.  I had a lot of fun designing his uniform.  (As you can probably tell because it is the most detailed part...)


Here's a grumpy underwater alien.


Whom you should fear because he has designed himself a 50s B-movie air suit.  Look out!


I really have no idea what the story about this one is.  I actually laughed when I finished it because I had no idea what I had just drawn.  There's definitely a story here.  Interpretations are welcome.


A quick ink cartoon of the Fourth doctor, with his famous scarf somehow not tripping him up as he walks with reckless abandon back to the TARDIS, grinning like a madman.


And finally, an ink sketch of my hand.  This might be my favorite of the bunch, actually.  I like the simplicity of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment