Sunday, February 5, 2012

Doodle-A-Day 267-270

Hey look!  A Doodle-A-Day post without the maximum number of doodles!  What a novelty!

I think I have a tendency to draw too many theropods on this blog.  This is probably because I think theropods are really cool.  However, I thought it was time to show some sauropod love.  Yay Apatosaurus! Or Brontosaurus to you folks that don't know about the name change that happened over 100 years ago.  (Or I guess the people that know that want to bring the name back.  I sympathize but I think it would just be confusing at this point.)


This is what I think it would look like if there was a major metropolitan city on my bedpost.


Behold the majestic sight of mountain whales!


And, finally, a giant ape man with a weird hairdo and beard.  (That's probably why he looks so grumpy.)  Uh-oh!


No comments:

Post a Comment