Sunday, February 12, 2012

Doodle-A-Day 272-277

I doodle a lot of dinosaurs.  While I DO think that dinosaurs are awesome, I think it is time that I show a little love for some other extinct critters.  So for the next while, every time I get the urge to draw a dinosaur, I'll draw a different prehistoric animal instead.  First is a (sloppy) mammoth.


Some weird... buildings or something?


A goblin type monster guy.


I think this is one of the most creative things I have ever drawn.  I think it actually gives really good insight into my brain.


A while back I drew some mountain whales.  Well, those were in actuality Eastern Mountain Whales.  Rocky Mountain Whales look quite a bit different actually.  (You happy, Sarah?)


And finally, a sketch of a very bored, very multilegged, high school kid.  I tried to not erase at all when I did this one.  It looks pretty sloppy, but I like how you can see the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment