Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Note on Doodles etc.

Hey all.  So my doodle-a-day project is TECHNICALLY done, but as I'm sure you've noticed, I still have five doodles I haven't done.  That's all my bad and I'm sorry.

The fact is that the end of the semester really wore me out, and I kind of needed the weekend after it was over to recuperate and get some rest.  Then on Monday, my mother had major surgery and I have been worried/busy as a result.  Finally, I need to finish the Sumwhere episode that is going up at the end of next week, and I'm pretty behind on the animation.

So, all of this stuff has meant that doodles have fallen by the wayside, as well as my BtVS Rewatch and my Avengers review.  But rest assured, I will do all of this stuff very soon.  The last doodles in particular should be really cool.  So keep an eye out for that.  Within the next week hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment