Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Doodle-A-Day 360-361

So I have to confess that the doodles haven't been coming easy.  I think because I stopped doing it for so long, these last five doodles have grown in importance in my head and now I'm petrified to draw anything for fear that they won't be good enough.  But I just decided to make them just like I always have, so here are two.  Three more left after this!

I got to go to Yellowstone National Park for the first time a few days ago.  (I know, I live in Montana and I'd never been to Yellowstone.  I'm as confused as you are.)  These two sketches happened there.

This is a sketch from Artists Point of Lower Falls.  I was kind of disappointed in this one when I first drew it, but looking at it now I actually kind of like it.


And here is a neat piece of geology that I saw.


No comments:

Post a Comment