Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Diotic Ragabash II and Other News

Hey all, life is still chugging along here at The Hummus Offensive.

The last couple weeks I have been working to complete the newest episode of the web series Welcome to Sumwhere.  I'm the main animator for the series, and this episode proved a particular challenge.  Not only was it our longest episode to date, it was also easily our most complex.  Containing a musical number, a fight scene, and lots of flamboyant costumes, this episode was probably the most difficult thing I've done for the site.


I encourage you to watch it here: The Diotic Ragabash II: Destructo Rises.  It is a sequel to an episode we did last season, so if you have never seen it, maybe check that out too.

Overall I am pretty happy with how it turned out, although of course I have my regrets.  I had planned on making the fight scene much more involved, but unfortunately I just ran out of time.  There are other parts of the episode that just feel rushed to me, but you got to do what you got to do I suppose.

In other news, now that TDR2 is finished, I have a couple of weeks off before I need to start working on the next episode.  Because these weeks correspond to my last two weeks of summer as well, I think you will probably see a bit more activity around here.

Expect to start seeing a more regular influx of artwork, BtVS rewatches, and other random garbage over the next couple of weeks.

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment